I've spent a good chunk of the summer going through the garage cleaning it out. This weekend I managed to get the last chunk of shelving that I'm not keeping taken down and a bunch of stuff hauled off to charity and recycling and given away on craigslist. I then built myself a cheap but sturdy work bench so I have somewhere to work on the R50's engine. There's still a bit of stuff to get rid of and tidy up but I think that I'm on the home stretch now. Next weekend the engine should be coming out of the bike so we can get started on the rebuild. Pictures will be forthcoming, I only wish that I'd taken a 'before' picture. Oh well.